Friday 11 July 2014

HEY!

Hey guys!!
I'm finally making a blog post after having my blog just sit here empty and unloved for a good 3 months i thought it was about time that i started getting into it and sharing my life with the rest of the world in the hope of helping some people out or just giving everyone some entertainment!
But firstly i should probably introduce myself hey? haha My name is Jasmine Turner and i am and 18 year old girl from Australia. 
Sneaky selfie ;) haha
My interests are things such as dance, fashion, travel, music and food! I grew up and still live in a small town in Australia about 2 hours from Melbourne. I currently live with both my parents and my younger brother who is 15 years old. However next year i will be venturing out into the big bad world by myself and moving to Melbourne to go to university.
I have been interested in staring a blog for so so long and finally here i am! This blog will just be about all the things that are happening in my life and will essentially be my journey from a shy and timid 18 year old girl into the real world and discovering what i want to be and do with my life!! Just the typical life of a Teenager really, and all the little tips and tricks that i learn to hopefully make your lives easier... hahaha
I really wanted to get my life together and make sure i was happy with how i was and the things i am doing before i started sharing my life with the scary world of the internet. I wanted to be able to give you guys good quality and regular content even if no one ever ends up reading this i still wanted to have my blog looking fab just for my own comfort and happiness! That's not to say that what i will be sharing on this blog will be just good things in an attempt to portray a "perfect life" cause let me tell you right now my life is far from perfect! This is going to be a look into the reality of a teenage girls life and my journey to becoming an adult!
I hope you guys enjoy and stay tuned! xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment